Totally unlike her behaviour at bedtime. She does the opposite! Cries away, rubs her eyes and pulls her hair. Makes me want to pull mine too.
I mentioned she has learnt to clap. Now, whenever I sing "If You Are Happy", she will start clapping. She seems to know how to wave goodbye, and to do a high-five. I don't know if it is coincidental when she does those or what, but I'm very proud of her!
Yesterday, she was fed egg yolk for the first time. Till this morning, there was no reaction, so I was pretty glad. I'm a bit concerned because of her eczema.
To date, she has tried the following food:
Cereals
- Healthy Times Brown Rice Cereal
- Healthy Times Oatmeal Cereal
- Organix Wholegrain Banana Porridge
- Hipp Cereal Pap Baby Rice
Snacks
- Happy Baby Yogurt Melts Strawberry
- Happy Baby Yogurt Melts Mixed Berries
- Happy Baby Yogurt Melts Banana Mango
- Happy Baby Apple Puffs
- Happy Baby Strawberry Puffs
- Only Organic Teething Rusk
- Pigeons Baby Pumpkin Snack
- Pigeons Baby Spinach Snack
- Pigeons Baby Rice and Fish Snack
- Pigeons Small Fish Rice Cracker
- Pigeons Baby Brown Algae Cracker
- Pigeons Baby Rice Cracker with Little Fish and Brown Seaweed
Meals
- Pork Porridge
- Fish Porridge
- Whitebait Porridge
- Ikan Bilis Porridge (This is a NO-NO! Her skin flared up after this.)
- Pasta (Heinz Baby Stars)
Vegetables
- Spinach
- Broccoli
- Zuccini
- Butternut Squash
- Pumpkin (Is this a fruit instead?)
- Carrot
- Peas
- Potatoes
- Corn
- Sweet Potatoes
- Tofu
- Walnut (walnut porridge, luckily no reaction for this!)
Fruits
- Apples
- Avocado (Mama doesn't like this :p)
- Payaya
- Bananas
I'm thinking of letting her try asparagus and kiwi next.
I should be glad she loves her food, instead of worrying that she might become obese! Shouldn't I? :p
No comments:
Post a Comment