My my, I have not been diligently updating this blog huh.
My June holiday is almost over, sad to say, and I have not been able to carry out any of the planned activities I had in mind - hi tea, Kiddyfun, zoo etc
My first week of break was spent in school.
Come second week, my poor little girl fell sick. And she was truly sick, with her temperature hovering between 39.5 degrees to 40.3 degrees. I had a worrisome few nights indeed. Then when she was almost better, she started to cough badly. It was a torture trying to get her to take her medication. She had mild rashes all over her hands and legs after her fever subsided, so I suspected she had Roseola.
This is the third week and guess what. Haze after dengue. PSI level of 401, as of now, mind you! I'm really concerned for my little girl's lungs. According to the words spread over FB, these "particulates are non-water solvent, they will stay in the lungs, will cause cells to mutate and potentially cancer cells can develop from there." I'm keeping my windows close and our air purifier is switched on 24 hours, but I'm doubting the effectiveness of all these. And the worse thing is, my girl refused to wear anything extra on her besides her clothes, so I couldn't put a mask or wet handkerchief on her! Should I be worried? Her phlegm is back, so I'm making sure she gets plenty of water now.
Next week, I'll be returning to school. My girl is particularly sticky to me right now. I hope she'll be alright and won't miss me that much. Sigh.
No comments:
Post a Comment