Finally, I have some energy to write a post.
Baby Julian is finally out after nestling in Mummy's womb for 40 weeks 5 days! He entered this world 5 days ago, on 21 July. 3.96 kg, a very big baby he is! Mama had a harder time pushing him out, as compared to Jie Jie. More painful too, probably due to the lowering of dosage of epidural.
This time, Mama also felt Prof Tee stitching her up. Yikes!
When Prof Tee heard the weight of baby, he asked, "Why so big huh?"
Hello, Prof! I also want to know why he's so big when he was estimated to be 3.3 kg just 5 days ago!!
This time, Mama suffered quite a bit post labour.
I had engorgement for 2 days, when the milk just came in. It was terrible, I have never experienced that with Emma. My breasts were rock hard. It was hard to turn sideways to sleep. Then the stitches below hurt. It's still hurting now :(
Two days ago, Emma was playing on the bed beside me and I felt a tinge depressed. Started crying to CY. Took him by surprise I think. I just felt very miserable and guilty towards Emma cos she was just playing quietly right beside me, and I was lying on the bed resting. Couldn't even turn sideway to hug her or play with her because of the rock hard breasts and painful stitches.
Thankfully my confinement nanny helped to massage my breast. After three torturing massages, the engorgement was gone. Even though the stitches below were still hurting badly, I'm in a much better shape to entertain Emma.
Anyway, here are some photos of my lovely family and the latest addition!
I'm really glad and proud that Emma dotes on her Didi a lot and always asks to carry and hug him!




.jpg)




No comments:
Post a Comment