Sunday, 19 July 2015

Time flies indeed! Emma is 3, and Julian is turning 1!

We celebrated both kids' birthdays on Friday, Emma's actual day.

In the afternoon, we had a housewarming cum birthday party for CY's side. One of his cousins gave us... 2 Garfield mugs!!!! Imagine that! I was joking I could add them on to my collection. I actually received one from my student last year. I am pretty sure the two mugs are also some Teachers' Day gifts. I mean, I'm fine if you want to recycle gifts, people do that all the time, but 2 Garfield mugs for housewarming?

That aside, the kids had fun I'm glad. I think the tattoos were very well-received. Most importantly, my dearest Emma was the happiest kid that day.














Later in the evening, we had another party for my side. We also had fun!










Needless to say, the kids were elated with their presents. Thank you, everyone, for your presence and presents!

Emma says, "I am 3!"



No comments:

Post a Comment