Monday, 17 March 2014

Getting Started On YLEO

Was very excited to return home today to a package waiting for me on the dressing table. My Young Living essential oils have arrived!

I did a lot of research before taking the plunge to become a member.

First heard of the oils when I saw more and more fb friends joining this group "One Drop". Then saw this woman blog about using it on her baby girl who, very unfortunately,  got the Shaken Baby Syndrome.  That got me interested in the oils.

I went to SMH forum and, true enough, there were two sellers there.  Read some testimonials provided by the sellers. Seemed too good to be true!

Searched about Young Living and got directed to this page about the founder by Quackwatch. Got me very skeptical.  I remember chatting on Watsapp with my fellow mummy friends. Conclusion was, oils were too expensive cos it's a MLM company, and that when using, must really use our own instinct and not blindly follow, especially when our little loved ones' health was concerned.

What really made me tempted was when two weeks back, CY kept sneezing in the middle of the night. Non stop. And when I realised the haze was approaching. And when Em developed rashes on her face. After she had barely recovered from bad cough. After she had just recovered from a bout of stomach flu.

I thought I should get Purification and RC for CY's sinus and the haze. And Thieves for Em to maintain her well-being. And the carrier oil, V6 of course.

Then I added the costs, and realise it would make more sense to top up a bit more money to become a free member.

So I also bought a bottle of Lemon, and tadah, that's it.

Bought a cheap ultrasonic diffuser from Qoo10. It has not arrived, so I tried putting a few drops of Purification on a wet hanky and hanging it over the fan. So far so good.





These pictures were taken off the net. I don't want to post the Lemon's cos it contains gross pictures ha.

Shall update the effectiveness of the oils again. They better be good though. I've already gotten an earful from CY for wasting money!

No comments:

Post a Comment