ad a great Easter day!
Spent the morning at Expo Baby Fair. There was a mad crowd and the whole place was really packed like sardines. Luckily CY just dropped us off and went off somewhere by himself, if not I would have to be stuck with a black faced Ah Lao :p
My mum and I went to the food fair to grab a bite first. Then we went to Hall 8, where the event took place. We couldn't even squeeze in with the stroller, with the crowd, so in the end my mum waited outside with Emma, while I made two quick rounds. The snaking queues everywhere really turned me off, so I didn't bother to look in details. Just managed to speak to Joey to order a carton of wet wipes (she looked so flustered ha) and bought a few packs of snacks for Emma.
After that, CY drove us to Fullerton for our high tea - turned - late lunch. Peace at last, especially with Emma taking her nap in her stroller.
She's outgrown her stroller huh.
Had an enjoyable time with the cousins and aunties. The food was so delectable that we gobbled everything up without taking any pictures. Ok. I admit I was too hungry. The scones were really good!
Photos were taken after we had our fills.
Still wanted to hang out together, so off we went to the final destination, the Grandstand. Had expensive but not so nice cakes and coffee. The company was great though.
Looking forward to our next gathering!







No comments:
Post a Comment