Thursday, 24 April 2014

Parcel, Parcel, And More Parcels

You know how exciting it could be to receive parcels in the mailbox?

I'm one very excited lady this week. Lots of items arrived!

Bought Pampers from Qoo10. They are having this promotion where you can get a free rocker with every $250 spent. We already had a rocker, but, it's free you know! It's easily worth $100! We could do with the diapers anyway, so bought 2 cartons of L for Emma and 1 carton of S for the little one. We could leave one rocker at our new place.

The 99% water wet wipes ordered from Joey arrived on the same day. Bought a carton of the thick ones and a carton of the mouth and hands ones. I like that these wipes contain no parabens and no propylene glycol. They are not sticky and contain no fragance (or stink) like some of the more popular brands I tried.

These cartons of diapers and wipes set me back by a hefty sum of $470! Premium products,  premium price tag.


I ordered two books from Book Depository for Emma to prepare her to be a big sister. Glad she enjoys the books.


Then my 2 tops from ASOS also arrived. They are big! Hope I will look good wearing them, and not look like an auntie.

No comments:

Post a Comment