I'm always on a lookout for dishware for Emma. She has been using those plastic bowls and spoons that are widely available in major shopping malls. They are BPA free, but.. plastics are still plastics right?
Saw this very sleek dishware set online.
Kangovou Dishware Set
The Kangovou Dishware Set is made of high quality food-grade stainless steel, free of BPA, PVC, phthalates, lead and melamine.
The 9-piece set is quite affordable at US$69 (US$73 on Amazon).
I would have clicked on the Add To Cart button without much thoughts a few months back. But now, I have to consider the additional expenses incurred with #2. Got to save up a bit now cos there are several things that need to be bought for my confinement (another post about this later) and not bought yet. Will have to put this in my wishlist for now.
Also, we will be putting Emma in a childcare and withdrawing her from her playgroup, and we will have to fork out additional $300 every month for that.
Arghz. Money not enough!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment