My poor darling is down with fever again.
Her temperature, at yesterday morning, was 39 degrees, so she was sent back from school. I was informed by my mum when I got off from work and reached home at about 2.30 pm.
Usually I try not to feed her any medicine when she is having fever so her body could fight the virus itself. She usually has temperature up to 39 degrees, but she functions normally, as in, eats, reads and plays as usual.
Yesterday when I saw her, she was not her usual self. She was lying on the bed, looking very lethargic. When she saw me, she started clinging on to me and whining away.
She was clearly not feeling comfortable, so I fed her paracetamol this time. After a while, her fever went down to 37 degrees, and she could read and play.
We then went out for dinner. She didn't eat much.
When we came back, her body was hot again. Quickly fed her paracetamol and milk and got her to sleep.
The whole night she kept clinging to my arm and making me hug her. Sigh. How I wish I was the one having fever in her place.
This morning her temperature was 38.3 degrees, but she woke up smiling and talking away. I just hope her fever will go away soon so she would stop feeling uncomfortable!
No comments:
Post a Comment