I finally bought my confinement herbal bath packs. Very grateful to my colleague, Wanting, for helping me buy and lugging them over the Causeway for me.
She got it at RM16.50 per packet of 10. That's like less than SGD 7! And the medicine halls here in Singapore are selling them at about SGD 20 per pack!
Will need to buy lemon grass to boil with the herbal bath packs.
I'll be ordering the 28-day confinement herbs from Newbaby. It's a bit expensive at $296, but I guess it's more convenient. I guess I could also go and ask around the medicine halls if they offer such products.
Will still be getting a confinement lady this time, but a different one. Recommended by my July 12 Mummy friend. She's charging me $2400. I've already paid her a deposit of $200. She told me she requires work permit, and that I have to give her a welcome ang pow and sending off ang pow. And that she will not be looking after the elder child. With all these conditions, I pray she's really good and worth my money. I've decided to rest as much as I can and minimise touching water this confinement.
For my post natal massage this time, I booked the very popular Mdm Ida. She's quite famous in the forum, but I only booked her cause she was recommended by JJ and Daphne. I hope she's as good as what was mentioned. And that she doesn't play me out (she did mention it's the Puasa month, so she requested for air conditioning). She's charging me at $55 per hour session, much cheaper than if I book from Origins Jamu Massage, as what I have done with my first pregnancy.
Ordered a Wink shapewear at about $100 in a spree from a fellow July mummy. I ordered an L, hopefully I can fit. Was thinking if can't, I can either exchange the size or buy a bigger one first, and hopefully after using the larger one, I'll be able to slim down and fit the L. A lot of "hopefully"s, haha.
Bought 5 packs of disposable underwear from Qoo10 at about $6 per pack of 5. Also bought 2 packs of Pureen maternity pads for $12.
Did I miss out anything else???

No comments:
Post a Comment