Went to Tiffin Room for afternoon tea for the first time. It was a birthday treat from Peiqi.
There was a queue when we reached. At 3 pm, the first couple in the queue was rejected, for the place was full! Thank goodness Peiqi made a reservation.
The food selection was not much, but it was filling enough cos I went there for the scones. Three were enough to make me full actually.
The whole place was filled with the Caucasians and Japanese. I think Peiqi and I were the only locals. And maybe another lady who was in the company of a Caucasian man.
The total bill added up to about $130 plus. Not cheap, given the limited food selection, but we sort of expected it.
It's quite amusing to observe the faces of the other patrons when the bills were brought to them actually.





No comments:
Post a Comment