Tuesday, 17 June 2014

Going To School!

I feel so lost now.

Emma has gone to school and my mum is accompanying her now.

I miss my darling! Ha.

It's her second day at the new school. When I talked to her this morning about it, she seemed quite keen to go to school. Hopefully it stays this way!





Yesterday, she was very sticky to me when I accompanied her. Then the poor thing got her hand hurt accidentally as she was keeping the toys ha.

Think she was tired, so she was grouchy the whole time. Cried for her pacifier, cried for socks. Socks! For the longest time she refused to wear her socks! And she actually cried to put on socks, that grouchy girl!

Then at 10.55 a.m. (I knew because I glanced at the clock), she complained she was hungry. I guess lunch was her favourite part of the day ha.











She must really be famished cos when we returned home after her lunch at school, she went on to eat the bee hoon my mother cooked, then snacked on some biscuits!

Oh.. I am missing her very much now!

No comments:

Post a Comment