Tuesday, 10 June 2014

No More Smell!

This afternoon, Emma woke up from her nap coughing profusely and it ended in a state I dreaded the most whenever she coughs - she vomitted.
My mum just changed the bedsheets yesterday!
In the end, we just used a wet cloth to clean up the mess. There was a pungent smell after that. I opened the windows and blew the fan at the bed, but the stench remained (of cos).
So I took out my lemon oil. Just trying my luck. And sprayed a few drops of it onto the wet patch.
A while later, I returned to the room and the stench was gone! I couldn't believe it. Just to make sure, I also sprayed a few drops of Purification.
In the night, I asked CY to take a sniff at the bed, and he agreed that there's no stench at all!
Really miraculous hor!

No comments:

Post a Comment