Saturday, 21 June 2014

Random Thoughts

Just some random ramblings.

Had steamboat for dinner. Was so full that I almost puked. Guess I would have felt better if I did indeed, now I'm suffering from the discomfort.


I did not buy much clothes for Didi, as compared to the time I was expecting Emma. Sometimes, I see the loots of the fellow July 14 mummies and I feel a little bit guilty towards him.

Saw some pieces of rompers that look quite nice. I shall bookmark them first, and wait till Didi is out before deciding if I should get them for him.

Starbucks will be having the 1 for 1 promotion next week. Usually I care less about such promotions, but this time I am very interested!


Strawberry cheesecake frappe! How can I resist it?!?

I love the photos taken of Emma these few days. She's so pretty and adorable, my little darling!












My cheeky girl helped to paste wall stickers for her Didi.



Nice? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment